Wednesday 6 May 2009

Some Goodies from the weekend

Hi
Here's what I bought this weekend when i was in town. The Plan was to get a new top for a night out with the girls however that soon changed when i got to the accessories in Primark!


The above glasses were £2 , I also got the same in brown but they have are mia at a bbq I went to. The scarf was £3 it is reversible and really bright ( the picture's not showing the true colour) LOVE IT!









The headbands were £1 for all 6! so I decided to get the Neutrals and the colours, the only problem I have had so far is they are really tight when I first wear them so I get a headache but after the first day they stretch to the perfect size.






I did get some other bits in primark but nothing worth a mention.



My Next stop was Boots where i bought these 3 Lee Stafford products. They are currently on 3 for the price of 2. As I have a boots advantage card I also had some vouchers which gave me an additional £2 off and an extra 150points so I only spent £9 on all 3 in total


My final stop was at Superdrug where I bought these two eyeko products i had heard about. They were £4.99 each. I'm Currently trying these out so I will let you know how i feel in a few days.



























No comments:

Post a Comment