Saturday 20 June 2009

One down 19 to go..

Got through my first beauty product this week!

I have finished off my Paris Hilton- Heiress shower gel that i got as part of a gift set. I love the smell of the shower gel . Its a product I would normally consider buying again however the gel only comes as pert of a gift set and I have harly used a quarter of the perfume yet so I will have a long wait if i do.

Im very close to finishing off my maybelline define a lash mascara as its getting a little too dry to be used now and to be honest I will be glad to see the back of it because the bendy wand really annoys me.

So if i carry on at the rate I have this week I will be allowed to buy new beauty products at the end of September.LOL I best speed up a little.

Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment